More on Pioneer’s Top-rated, All Web-based, Comprehensive ETRM-CTRM Enterprise Solution-
… “TRMTracker” Front-Office ETRM-CTRM Overview :
Find out how we are changing the way ETRM-CTRM systems are deployed and managed…one happy client at a time!
· TRMTracker – Voted top for “Operational Risk” and voted “Preferred ETRM-CTRM System” by some of the largest utilities in the world!
· Pioneer’s FARRMs ETRM architecture – Voted top for its “Ease of Integration” our technology can easily work with existing systems both internal and external Ex. ICE & SAP and much more!
· TRMTracker is an organically built, all web-based, fully integrated comprehensive, front, middle and back office ETRM-CTRM software solution that supports the real-time capture and processing of all commodity types both physical & financial.
· We offer a rapidly deployable, economical alternative to the marketplace with a hosted or server-based, comprehensive ETRM-CTRM software solution.
· Offering a flexible and malleable template and formula-driven architecture (no coding needed) advanced technology architecture will empower business users with the ability to manage change.
· The embedded dynamic work-flow engine will automate ETRM-CTRM processes and control operational risk.
· TRMTracker’s business intelligence reporting engine is superior offering a template-driven report writer (SQL-OLAP-Cube) engine that allows drillable insight into ETRM –CTRM on all reports down to the transaction layer.
|Intro to FARRMS Open-Architecture & “Ease of Integration”|
Voted top for its “Ease of Integration” TRMTracker leverages the advanced FARRMS open architecture to easily connect to multiple data sources in several ways. For instance, today we are building 14 interfaces for one of the largest Utilities in Europe. We are leveraging several approaches to access data below are some of the ways:
1. Flat File extracts
2. Web Services API
3. Middleware (TIBCO etc.) API
4. Screen Scraping web site data
5. Excel export
7. Database direct extraction (Exporting)
|Front Office Support|
|TRMTracker is changing the way companies manage, deploy, maintain and operate ETRM-CTRM software with its flexible and malleable “no coding needed” architecture. TRMTracker features a comprehensive front-office deal capture module that supports all commodity types and their physical attributes. Built by traders for traders, the system features a template-driven deal capture blotter that promotes rapid deal entry and straight-through processing from multiple sources including exchanges like ICE. Traders can be profiled and configured for the types of trades they commonly trade. This allows the trade attributes to be defaulted for additional deal capture convenience. Trades can also be easily cloned with a click of the mouse. Customizable Trader dashboards are provided for advanced visualization and improved business intelligence.|
Superior Decision Support “What-if” Scenario Analysis
Trader dashboards and “What-if” ETRM-CTRM scenario analysis tools offer traders superior decision support and unprecedented insight into portfolio and market exposure including stressing of price curves, portfolios and more. TRMTracker offers a robust and flexible price curve management module that easily connects to external pricing feeds for pricing automation.
Trade tickets are auto generated once a deal is saved kicking off a work-flow sign-off process. Also featured is a robust paperless confirmation process that is workflow automated with status reporting available.
Furthermore, the depth of TRMTracker’s mid-office extends to the scheduling of all physicals with robust contract management capability. The “all” physicals scheduling module is flexible and robust with easy to configure scheduling for the way your team wants to manage, balance and report physicals. For instance, our gas scheduling module offers schedulers the ability to easily create path templates that support repeat trade schedules including the ability to clone schedules. Recently enhanced, the gas scheduling capability supports from the wellhead to the burner-tip (gathering & processing) gas scheduling functionality including advanced producer services contract management with producer division of interest management capability. All commodities are supported including, gas, crude, coal, power, NGL’s and more.
Physical Power Automation Capability
TRMTracker leverages ZE PowerGroup Inc’s. (a Pioneer Quality Partner) ZEMA two-way ISO/RTO connectivity to bring the Utility, Municipal and Cooperative power markets an end-to-end technology solution for all physical power management needs. The goal of the partnership is to offer an economic alternative to established power management solutions by combining ZE Power Group’s two-way ISO/RTO connectivity capability with TRMTracker’s’ scheduling and settlement ability for a truly end-to-end physical power automation solution.
Look for Middle/back- office Features in our next blog…