The goal of this series is to provide a brief list of the top news stories each month for the energy and commodities trading and risk management industries. These stories come from some of the industry’s top sources, spanning from Bloomberg Businessweek to Oilprice.com.
Here’s What Happened in May:
- The real story behind Shell’s climate change rhetoric
- U.S. Will Allow Drilling for Oil in Arctic Ocean
- Cameron Puts Wind-Farm Opponent at Junior U.K. Energy Post
- ‘Frustrating’ Keystone Delay Hinders Canada Economy, Oliver Says
- Historic European Yields Fuel a Global Bond Selloff
- Where the Opportunities Are in Energy Stocks
- Shareholders’ Demands for Action on Environment Higher Then Ever
- Iran May Give Europe LNG Boost Once Nuclear Sanctions Lifted
- Supreme Court To Determine Future of Billion Dollar Demand Response Industry
- Shale Oil Drillers Plunge After Einhorn Slams Fracking Costs
Tune in next month for another edition of Pioneer Solutions’ Top 10 Energy, Commodities Trading and Risk Management news!
Pioneer Solutions is a global provider of next generation CTRM, ETRM, environmental management and financial and regulatory compliance solutions. Offering the latest in business processing capabilities with a modern data structure, Pioneer’s products offer the user a configurable environment that allows for customizable templates for STP workflow and user-defined custom formula entry. Serving some of the largest utilities and energy companies across the globe, Pioneer’s flexible solutions are designed for rapid deployment and easily adapt to clients’ unique business processes, model complex trading scenarios and automate business processes.